USA SEO On Air

All important seo news

The Latest from One Man's Blog

Written by Samuel on 6:03 AM

The Latest from One Man's Blog

Link to One Mans Blog

Pole Dancing - The Worldwide Fitness Craze

Posted: 12 Jan 2008 01:23 AM CST

Pole DancingYippee! According to this video,

“Schools offering pole dancing classes are shooting up in cities all around the globe!”

Did you know it’s the only exercise form where you can wear stiletto heels?

Oh, and while you’re watching, keep an eye out for the “style and grace”. In fact, I’m sure all the guys will be thinking about is, “Wow. This women has style and grace.”

Oh, by the way ladies - this is NOT how to do it:

Happy Birthday Matt Mullenweg!

Posted: 11 Jan 2008 08:52 AM CST

Kid Eating Birthday CakeYes, in case no one knew it, I’m blowing the secret wide open. Today (January 11) is Matt Mullenweg’s birthday, and I just want to wish him the best for the new year. For those of you that don’t know, Matt is the original creator of WordPress - the software that makes this (and over 2,000,000 others) blog possible.

So happy birthday Matt! And I hope all the other bloggers out there will pick up on this and pass along their wishes also. I would have sent you a cake, but the kid in the photo ate it before I could get it to you…

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book